Tuesday, September 28, 2010

September 21, 2010

Jim:

     I did tell each of you all the information that either of you shared with me regarding Linda's condition each and every contact I had with her.  I understand that you need to fight for your wife in every way possible.  Why when you knew that all your e-mails were being shared with hospital personnel would you have made it seem that I was colluding with you to find fault with the doctors and nurses at the hospital.  I don't understand and almost cost me the privilege of getting to see Linda. I am one of the few people at this time who can give the time and has the resources to visit her.  Your last e-mail before the insurance issue made it seem like I was a spy trying to find out ways to lay blame on the hospital.  I don't understand why you felt the need to share all this information.  The tirades against the hospital didn't need to be shared with everyone.  You are viewed there as a dangerous possibly violent person who may do harm to the staff.  I don't care if you think this is ridiculous it is their perception and after the recent shooting of a surgeon, the patient and her son they had the police at the hospital.  Linda was questioned by the police regarding her safety and possible spousal abuse.  Don't quote me on this and then send it out to everyone.

            Deb was told it was apparent she was sharing information with someone and that that person was me. They were being reluctant to share anything even with Deb over the phone.  She feared that they would take guardianship of Linda and restrict her access as well.  If you think that I would jeopardize my chance to provide Linda with a little company to ease her isolation and encourage her just so you can rage on the internet then you don't know me very well. 

Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment