Tuesday, September 28, 2010

August 12, 2010

My feeling that the doctors and nurses at Indiana University Hospital only wanted me to “shut up and get out of the way” so they could do as they pleased regarding Linda’s care and treatment, regardless of her wished, was confirmed when they had me arrested and hauled off to jail Tuesday, on the pretext of trespassing in their hospital. I wouldn’t “get out of the way” figuratively, so they got me out of the way literally and now have either commenced or concluded a proceeding to have I U Hospital appointed her guardian, and revoke my health care power of attorney for her. My only notice of this intent on their part was a mention of it in the police report handed to me at my bail bond hearing at 4:30 yesterday morning.
After posting bond yesterday afternoon I was released at about 8:00 p.m. yesterday, and have been busy so far today locating Indiana lawyers who may help us with the situation, recovering my computer from the Indianapolis jail property room, and the rest of my belongings from Clarian hospital security. I’m still working on setting up a headquarters of operation here at my hotel, and trying to plan out what to do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment