Tuesday, September 28, 2010

August 18, 2010

Well, what looked like progress last night has turned into a nightmare, thanks to guess who – Indiana University Hospital. RML will not take Linda unless she has a “neutral” court appointed guardian, because of all the lies I U Hospital has told RML about what happened down there. Of course, no court will appoint a guardian of any sort now that Linda is awake, coherent and perfectly capable of making her own wishes known. Yikes!
Of course, I can’t talk to Linda about any of this now, because they still won’t let me call her. I can only speak to her briefly if someone from I U Hospital lets her call me. Has anyone seen the movie Shutter Island? This is a thousand times worse.
Anyone who is going down there to visit her needs to tell her that it appears the only way out is for her to insist on her own behalf that I U Hospital send her home. I will make whatever arrangements are required for home care so we can have a vent and whatever other equipment is needed here when she arrives. If someone has a better idea, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment