Tuesday, September 28, 2010

August 16, 2010

Deb:

I just don't know what to think. Chuck tells me you printed out all my e-mails and handed them over to the hospital. There wasn't anything derogatory in them, but why would you do that? Now, you have gone home and left Linda alone and defenseless with the doctors and nurses who have injured her six times since she went down there for her transplant. I asked you a number of questions and tried to help in making sure Linda's health insurance premiums get paid on time, and you do not respond. Apparently Linda has given Richard power of attorney over her bank accounts, and he will write the checks. Yet, I still hear nothing at all from you.

I tried to call you; your phone is always off. I'm never giving up on Linda, but at this point I guess I can expect no help or cooperation from you. I'm withholding ultimate judgment on your motives, but I'm no longer going to disclose to you anything about what I will be doing to help Linda unless it becomes absolutely necessary. I'm sorry it has come to this.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment