Tuesday, September 28, 2010

September 11, 2010

Dr. A. Joseph Tector
Indiana University Hospital
550 North University Boulevard
Indianapolis, Indiana 46202

            Re: Linda

Dear Dr. Tector:
            O.K. You win. It is very clear to me now that no matter what I do or say, you and Indiana University Hospital are never going to let me speak with my wife again.
            Linda is yours now. If she dies, it will be your fault. If she stops loving me, it will be your fault. Rest assured that in either event, I will spend the rest of my life using all legal and political remedies available to make sure you and Clarian pay dearly for the consequences.
            I hope you send her home to me soon, healthy and still loving me. If she becomes terminal while in your care, I hope you have the human decency to get in touch with me, and let me back in to comfort her in the last hours of her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment