Tuesday, September 28, 2010

September 21, 2010

Jim:

     I have tried to keep you informed of Linda's health care and that she was alive and well.  You continue to quote me in your e-mails.  These e-mails have a blocked address until now so I could not dispute any of the statements you attribute to me.  The last message before this one misled people to think that I am providing you with information to continue your battle with I U Hospital, and Dr. Tector.  I have felt sorry for you being separated from Linda and tried to provide the minimum information to calm your fears that Linda was being mistreated.  I have always held a neutral position about the medical staff and found them to be attentive and while visiting her care has been exceptional.

     I am no longer willing to provide you with any other information except that Linda is alive and well.  During my visits I am only interested encouraging Linda to fight return to health.  Please do not use my name in any of your e-mails nor do I want you to quote me without my express permission. 
Thank you.
Chuck  

No comments:

Post a Comment