Monday, October 4, 2010

October 4, 2010

Well we have reached a new low point in relations with Indiana University Hospital. Now they are returning my get well cards to Linda marked “Undeliverable as addressed – Unable to forward”  despite the fact the envelopes have exactly the same address as on the dozens of cards I opened from all of you when I was in the same room with her that she is in now before they bodily threw me out. I am so angry I phoned the postal inspector and they have opened a criminal investigation in the matter. Interfering with delivery of the mail is a federal crime.
Also, since they have chosen to go down to this level, I am submitting an ethics complaint to the Indiana Supreme Court Disciplinary Commission against the hospital’s lawyer who still allows the supervisors there to tell nurses, respiratory therapists and visitors that there are court orders of guardianship regarding Linda and court orders of protection against me when in fact according to my review of the probate and criminal dockets in Marion County, there has never been such an order entered at any time. As for orders of protection, there are none against me anywhere in the State of Indiana. It is utterly unethical for a lawyer to misrepresent a court order’s existence or contents, and even if the original statements to nurses and visitors were the result of “miscommunication” or “misunderstanding” of some sort, the lawyer is ethically obliged to correct the misrepresentation by his or her client once it is brought to the lawyer’s attention, as I did in writing four times to the hospital attorney – copies attached as exhibits to my ethics complaint. Fight fire with fire, I say.
Linda has been back on the ventilator ever since the September 23 botched thoracotomy, and can’t talk for herself, so Deb is back in charge, and when I got the cards back and called to her to see if that meant Linda had been transferred, she never returned the call, though she did return the call from the Blue Cross case manager right away this afternoon. I had to call RML myself to find out Linda was not there, and then had to call Blue Cross to find out she is still at I U Hospital. Now I U Hospital tells Blue Cross there is a new health care power of attorney for Deb alone, but the hospital refused to sent it to Blue Cross, hence the call to Deb to get it from her. I believe they are lying about that too. But, if it exists, I have never seen it and couldn’t say whether or not it purports to revoke the one in my favor, so I don’t really know if Deb has exclusive power or not. Guess I’ll have to go to court here and seek guardianship of Linda. At least if there is a new document, that action will flush it out.
As soon as I have a couple grand I can spare for court filing fees I’m going to get appointed Linda’s guardian and then go to federal court in Indianapolis for a writ of habeas corpus. I’m through letting those bullies push me around just because they get away with this most of the time. They behave imperiously with total disregard for human decency, then they wonder why people come barging into their hospital with guns blazing. They have nothing to blame but their own chutzpah.
I will not be finished with my crusade until Tector has lost his medical license, Michele J. Calderon Johns has lost her law license, Indiana University Hospital has lost its accreditation, and the nurse supervisor who keeps telling lies about court orders of protection has lost her nursing license. And, if I can figure out how to do it, I’m going to get Deb’s nursing license taken away as well. She has no right to participate in this conspiracy on their side.
They all have fucked with the wrong fat old white guy this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment